The month of May is nearly here and I have the pleasure of hosting BWW #81 on the first day of the month! I would love to have your black and white images of culinary nature to show in my gallery on Wednesday. If you are new to this very cool event, below is an excerpt from our lovely and talented admin, Cinzia of CindyStar Blog. Thanks to the also lovely and talented Susan who created this group back in 2011.
“Rules are simple and unchanged:
– Your clicks have to be anything of a culinary nature or show anything related to food: an ingredient, a kitchentool, something in your kitchen or in a restaurant, anything about food preparation/presentation/consumption, whatever your eyes can catch as a food speach.
– You can shoot either in b/w mode or in color, then process in b/w. You can use any effect you like but keeping the image in a monochrome/grayscale, with Sepia and Cyanotype tones allowed. No color details allowed.
– Approximate sizes of your pictures shoud be portrait/500 wide & 700 long – landscape/700 wide & 500 long – or 600 square.
– No need of a recipe, nor a story nor a location (but they are welcome if you like), simply a title for the picture is required.
– You have to post your photograph within the Tuesday of the week going on, so the hostess will be ready to blog about the Gallery on Wednesday (but latecomers might be accepted to the hostess’ discretion). For those who use Twitter, Susan created a hashtag (#BWFood) to make it easier to find related conversations.
– You have to mention Black and White Wednesday in your post and link to this announcement and to the hostess’ blog. Use of the logo is optional.
– We also have a group on Flickr if you’d like to join and share your pics.”
ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission.